Friday, March 19, 2010

Calming Down After a Long Day


After a long day and a clean hot shower, one of my favorite ways to relax is to read a good book and sip hot tea. Yes, I'm that comfortable with not having to go out every weekend. I remember when I was in my early twenties and I told myself that I could party forever. Haha, tell that to my sleep cycle now. (LOL)

Well, for nights like these tea, tv or a good book is just fine with me. One really stress-relieving cup of tea that I often enjoy is Celestial Seasoning's Sleepytime tea. According to the package, each tea bag consists of chamomile, spearmint (my fav of the mint family), lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn and rosebuds. Enticing enough for you?

What brings all this together would definitely have to be a sweet teaspoon or more of pure honey. Ahhhhh, time to kick back and indulge in the comfort of a story or the demise of a chef on Food Network's Chopped show.

Anyway, this is just one of many teas I enjoy. What's your favorite tea when you want to relax?

Have a great weekend. Unless, you live in Indiana where I heard it will be snowing tomorrow. Yoiks!

No comments:

Post a Comment