Friday, January 13, 2012

Cinema Sentinel: The Apple Pushers & Albert Nobbs

Once again I have two trailers I wanted to share with you. The first one is called The Apple Pushers written and directed by Mary Mazzio (follow her @marymazzio) and narrated by Edward Norton. I get really excited for documentary films that deal with our current reality and hopefully inspire us to make a change for the better. I hope we all get a chance to view this sometimes soon. So far it's only been reviewed on the East Coast.
For more information about the film (Applepushers.com) and screenings.

The Apple Pushers
(via YouTube 50 Eggs Films)

This next film, I believe, is a strong contender for the Oscars in the category of Best Actress for none other than the indelible Glenn Close. What an exciting year for me with movies. Happy Friday!

Albert Nobbs 
in theatres January 27, 2012

(via YouTube VISO trailers)

No comments:

Post a Comment