Friday, July 29, 2011

Welcome To The Hotel Del Coronado

Can you guess the melody of the song of today's post title? I'm hoping you do. If not I'll give you a hint: The Eagles. Well, that's all the trivia I've got up my sleeve for this Friday. But I wanted to start your weekend with some pics from my vacation with my husband.

We did not stay at the Hotel Del Coronado but if we ever did, we would probably try to stay in the villas closer to the beach. But if you're the kind of person who likes historical hotels and possibly some exciting haunted stories, then definitely stay in the main hotel. There is legend of a female spirit that resides there but the name is yet to be debated. But if spooks and spiders aren't your thing, I also heard that the winter season is a great time for a visit as well. The hotel is completely lit from tip to floor and I'm sure they will accommodate all your holiday needs!

Here are some pictures taken from my cool Hipstamatic app. Enjoy and have a great weekend!


For more information about The Hotel Del Coronado visit their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment