Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan On My Mind: How You Can Help


My heart goes out to the people of Japan. We are continually praying for the families and victims of this powerful earthquake and tsunami. The least we can do is to support our rescue workers traveling to Japan to offer relief. 

I don't know too many places to donate to but my husband and I just donated some money to the American Red Cross via our phones. All you have to do in order to donate $10 is to text REDCROSS to 90999. Follow the prompts and your donations will be made. For more information on donating to this foundation visit this link.

To my fellow gamers of Farmville, Cityville or Mafia Wars, check out this link from TechCrunch to see how you can make a difference through in-game purchases. 

Photo "Early Tokyo Cherry Blossoms" by ptrktn from Flickr's Creative Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment