Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you are surrounded with friends and family who love you. But if no one loves you, I'm sure Ryan Gosling does...at least his memes. Woke up this morning and found this in my inbox from my sis Juls:


She really knows how to crack us all up. I don't really get the Ryan memes but every time I see one of these memes, I laugh a little. Thanks Juls, Sam and Anz for wishing me a Happy Valentines. Love you, Ladies!

As for me, I like to bake cookies and treats pertaining to V-day but this year, I'm focusing on learning how to decorate better. We haven't learned how to create the signature Wilton rose just yet but this is my first fragile attempt to create one for Valentine's Day. This was the nicest one out of five. Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment