Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!

Happy Day 2 of 2013!
It's a new year and I'm so glad that we have beginnings and endings and new beginnings.

This year, I'm taking my healthy habits of last year and continuing these habits into 2013. I'm going to finish what I started and reap the rewards of perseverance and commitment.

I've chosen a theme for the year and shared it with my husband. This year, I will seek to do anything and everything from the perspective of FUN.  I don't recall ever dedicating a year to a theme and especially the theme of "Fun". I'm looking forward to having a ton of fun this year!

So call it a New Year's resolution or statements, but having two for one year is enough for me. I hope you see your plans, resolutions or convictions through this year. Wishing you the best for a new beginning. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I haven't logged in since December. I've missed so many of your posts. I'm so glad you're back and posting!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete