Friday, November 4, 2011

Strawberry Yogurt Cheesecake


Happy Friday! I'm still riding the candy wave from trick or treating. In fact we just got rid of most our candy last night. (Thank you Dear Husband).

Well, I don't have the specific recipe for this cheesecake but I can tell you that it was delicious and completely homemade by my sister. The consistency reminded me of Jell-O pies that involve a packet of the particular pie flavor and whipped cream. I love Jell-O desserts, don't get me wrong, but this was truly something special. Much love was put into this cheesecake. Much love.

She used organic cream cheese, fresh whipping cream, organic strawberries, a cup of strawberry yogurt, less than a 1/2 cup of sugar and for the crust she used homemade pound cake. Chill overnight or a couple hours and Voila....AMAZING! Let me share with you some pics of her adorning this beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Sam said she'll bake something like this for us!! Looks AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete