Monday, November 26, 2012

Favorite Shopping Catalog


I don't subscribe to a lot of magazines nor am I comfortable with companies contacting me with their junk mail. But one of my favorite shopping catalogs is Penzeys Spices. Not. Junk Mail.

Every single issue is filled with stories about customers and traditional recipes from their kitchens. It makes me to proud to love to cook. There is a special bond between people who love to cook and share their bounty with others, and I believe Penzeys catalog captures that. I just want to hug each one of those people and thank them for sharing their delicious recipes.

I've made great Traditional Butter Cookies from a recipe they shared last year and this year, I'm bound to make more cookies from their current issue. I'm setting my sights on baking Irish Cream Delights and Cassie's Chicago Crunch Cookies. Please do check back when I have successfully made them. I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment