Friday, March 16, 2012

Things I've Learned from No Reservations

I knew watching Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations show would one day bring me to a place of accomplishment in the kitchen. I want to thank No Reservations for creating the Techniques Special show. Now I know how to roast a chicken like a champ, make the perfect french fries (btw, I'll be making purple french fries) that will most likely end up sticking to my thighs and how to cook a burger that would make a grown man cry. I hope you enjoy these videos and I hope that they help enhance your cooking techniques for a better and satisfying tomorrow. Happy Friday and St. Patty's weekend!

Love,
The FullTimeWife

The Chicken


The Burger


The Fries (Starts at 1:56). But following that clip is how to make steaks like a pro.


Click here for more techniques from Travel Channel's No Reservations.

No comments:

Post a Comment