Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Winning Bertolli's Recipe Challenge = NYC + Rocco DiSpirito + MORE?!

Yes I'm back with another recipe contest that's being held until June 30th 2010. Sadly ladies, I missed Cooking Light's competition due to a busy past month. But...I'm still determined to make a dish that's within the contest limits and get it posted. And just a reminder of an invitation, if you would like to share your recipes on this blog feel free to write me at TheFullTimeWife@gmail.com. We'll post your recipe and photo if you have one to share.

Anyway, back to the subject of today's entry. Bertolli Ristorante is sponsoring a recipe contest and they are asking for your originality and creativity to spark their taste buds in one of the five categories listed:
  • Appetizer
  • Poultry/Chicken Entree
  • Seafood Entree
  • Meat Entree
  • Pasta/Vegetable Entree (no chicken, poultry, meat and seafood--keep it veggie!)
The grand prize winners receive a trip to New York City to attend to an exclusive event hosted by Rocco DiSpirito with your recipe featured in the menu. (Why I would be so honored...)
$500 spending cash that would probably disappear real fast if I was dropped off at the mall or anywhere near a fragrance store.
A signed copy of Rocco's cookbook Now Eat This!:150 of America's Favorite Comfort Foods, All Under 350 Calories. Why wouldn't I want a cookbook that gives me the foods I enjoy and less time in the gym? In addition you'll also receive a pricey 10-Piece cookware set and 1 year supply of Bertolli Pasta Sauce. Bring it on Bertolli!

So that's what I have for you so far. I think this sounds wonderful and now I'm hungry for pasta with red clam sauce...until the next post.

Just one of the many Bertolli commercials out there...


No comments:

Post a Comment