Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Unperfected Recipes: Quinoa & Almond Meal Cookie


I have these cookie pictures I took and I'm really proud of them. However, I'm a still on the fence about sharing the recipe because I know it can be perfected. It was a bit too crumbly and the quinoa flour smell was a bit overpowering. Once again, I've attempted to bake a recipe off the top of my head and go with my instincts. However, my instincts when it comes to baking have yet to be refined. But for now, I just want to share my first attempt pictures with you.

The ingredients of this cookie recipe include:
Quinoa Flour
Almond Meal
Eggs
Shredded Coconut
Chocolate chips
Sweet Leaf sugar
Unsalted Butter
Pinch of Himalayan salt
Baking soda
1 Teaspoon of Almond extract

I have the ingredients down, now I must perfect the quantity of each ingredient and share with you the end result for another post! But for now, enjoy baking your own version of this cookie with the ingredients provided.

Have a great Tuesday and bring in Fall with a pumpkin spice candle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment