Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Guilt-Free Sweets!

I'm always in awe and constant delight to see how creative people can get when it comes to visually enjoying sweets. No fat, no sugar, sounds boring but not quite...not quite with these items created by Jou Ling of Amigurumi Kingdom. Visit her site and her Flickr photostream to see more of her adorably delicious cupcake bear creations.




I like collecting miniature food items and these are some of the best looking minis I've seen whilst browsing. Stephanie Kilgast of PetitPlat (means Little Plate) definitely put a lot of passion into her miniatures and it will not go unnoticed by the world! I'm also so pumped to know that they have an Etsy shop!! Oh my my, I think I'm in trouble now. My husband thinks he has a large collection of toys...just wait till I get my hands on all the stores on Etsy. Can you guess that I've just joined that community? Actually I've spent plenty hours on that site in search of retro housewife products for my best friend Lacy's bachelorette party. Woo Hoo!  Check out some of PetitPlat's tiny and outstanding works:



Have a Great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. hiii~~~~

    congratulations of Brazil!

    so kawaiii... so nice your blog!

    seeya...

    http://vanessacupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete