Friday, May 13, 2011

Convenient Miso Soup

I don't know about you but I take immense delight in visiting ethnic grocery stores. Every time I walk into a store I can't wait to find something new or even something modified according to a culture's taste. Last week, my sisters were in town and I took them to one of my many ethnic stores I frequent.

That day I had a craving for miso soup and instead of making it from scratch, I found this package that allows me to quiet my craving without the extra work. Sounds lazy of me but sometimes convenience does have a place in my heart. Hehe


Eaaaaaasssyyy! 

This soup was delicious from beginning to end and it was only 35 calories per serving. I hope you get a chance to visit your local ethnic stores and find some new food items that will add variety to your pantry! If you find anything new, definitely share it my way at TheFullTimeWife@gmail.com! Happy Friday Party People (or I'd like to think I am these days)! Btw, is anyone going to watch Bridesmaids?

No comments:

Post a Comment