Sunday, June 6, 2010

Legend of Zelda Medley...Absolutely Beautiful Music

I don't know if you like playing video games or your kids play video games but have you ever taken the time to listen to their soundtracks? Well, this has nothing to do with food but I'm posting it anyway because full time wives also enjoy the finer things of life like music, really good music.

I play Legend of Zelda games (thanks to my husband introducing them to me) and I have enjoyed each game immensely. No doubt about it. Zelda games are fun to play and they really teach you to think outside the box when it comes to solving epic or just simple daily obstacles. But more importantly, there is so much artistic depth that the creators of this game passionately devoted into the visuals and music of each Zelda experiences.

This video is but a small portion of what the game musically offers but beautiful and moving nonetheless. This medley is from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I haven't had the chance to play Ocarina of Time yet but I've played Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and have enjoyed countless hours of marvelous and epic visuals that accompany my imagination when I hear this medley.

I hope you can enjoy this video as much as I have....

No comments:

Post a Comment