Feeling Hot! Hot! Hot! Yes, summer is approaching and all those daydreams of the beach are soon to become a reality for some of us. My husband and I thought we'd celebrate sooner by making one of our favorite pizzas: Caribbean Jerk Chicken Pizza.
It's easy and fun to make. Trust me on this one.
Here's what you'll need:
Pre-made store bought pizza dough (wheat is fantastic)
1 1/2 lbs of Chicken Breasts or a Rotisserie Chicken
1/2 Bottle of Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean Jerk sauce
1/2 Bottle of BBQ sauce (we used Hunt's this time)
2 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup of Diced Yellow or White Onions (red might be just as tasty)
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- If you're using raw chicken breasts, make sure you boil the chicken until cooked. For extra flavor add some salt, boil raw chicken in chicken stock or add chicken flavored bouillon cube. Once the chicken is cooked, let it cool then start shredding it.
- If you're using Rotisserie Chicken, just shred it.
- Prepare dough in pizza pan.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese on the dough.
- Sprinkle shredded chicken and onions.
- Mix the BWW Caribbean Jerk with the BBQ. Spoon the sauce over the pizza. If you like more sauce then by all means add more. If you like it a little more spicy add more BWW Caribbean Jerk for a nice kick.
- Sprinkle the remaining Mozzarella Cheese on top.
- Pop that pizza into the oven for about 20-24 minutes.
Remember this video?