|Breakfast of Legend|
Have you ever used Challah bread for French Toast? Well, I never did...until my friend Heather introduced me to it one breakfast many mornings ago. All I can say is that I loved it. I'm not too big on egg-based breads but challah bread is perfect for this. Try it out this weekend if you haven't.
Here is what you will need for making three large Challah French Toasts:
3 large cuts of Challah Bread
2 large Eggs
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
2-3 teaspoon of Skim Milk
Non stick cooking spray
Butter and Maple Syrup (I use Sugar Free)
- Get griddle or pan heated on medium-hi heat.
- Beat eggs, cinnamon and milk.
- Place egg mixture into an edged flat plate.
- Dip both sides of bread.
- Spray nonstick cooking spray and place bread in pan. Allow bread to cook 1-2 minutes per side.
- Once cooked, remove from pan, add butter and syrup. Enjoy.