Monday, December 5, 2011

How I Could Enjoy Eggnog

My husband LOVES eggnog. It is the one thing he will make a trip to the grocery store for during the holidays. (Back story...going to the grocery store for him isn't his idea of a good time. However for me, I love grocery stores and outdoor markets.)

Anyway, I've had normal eggnog, soy milk eggnog and Southern Comfort Eggnog. Meh. Not really impressed.

But with this recipe, George Washington's Eggnog recipe, I do believe this might be the nog for me. This recipe is via AssociatedPress's YouTube Channel with Chef Lauren Braun Costello (The Competent Cook), owner of Gotham Caterers in New York City.

I watched the video and read some good feedback. Can't wait to try it. Hope you enjoy the video. Merry Monday to you!



(via AssociatedPress)

No comments:

Post a Comment