Friday, June 3, 2011

In With the New

For more info visit ChooseMyPlate.gov
So I guess there's no room for a cupcake...hahaha.

Joking aside, I really like this new portion diagram and I find their website very informative. I also think this new picture makes for a great placemat in teaching and preparing your children for making better choices in their future. Hey at least it's much easier to remember than the Pyramid's levels I had to remember in elementary school (I think I just dated myself). But in all honesty, it's a good step in the right direction for us and our future.

But my ultimate motto is: Moderation in all things except for Faith, Hope and Love!

Please excuse my delay in posting blogs. I have been excessive in enjoying precious time with family members from out of town and country. You all know how it is; the older you get the faster time flies when you are with loved ones.

Happy Friday and Have a geat weekend!

I also encourage you to watch this movie this weekend with your loved ones. Seriously...it's VERY AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment